We are so happy you trust us with your most precious children! We are so excited to partner with you in growing these little ones into the amazing young ladies and gentlemen they’re destined to be.
What Parents Say
My one month old son just had his first appointment with Dr. Coit. He and his staff are wonderful- very professional, kind and helpful. It was easy to get an appointment. My wait time after checking-in and filling out paperwork was literally 2 minutes.
Dr. Coit came highly recommended to me from friends. And I can see why.
Long Beach, CA
Dr. Alan Coit, M.D.
My name is Dr. Alan Coit and I am a pediatrician in Rancho Mirage, California. I did my training at the Children’s Hospital National Medical Center in Washington, D.C. Since then, I have been practicing pediatrics in the Coachella Valley.
The practice of pediatrics has changed for the better. Because of the development of important vaccines, I never see the life threatening illnesses, like meningitis, like I used to.
But what has not changed is the support we offer to new parents and the advice that is helpful to raising well balanced, happy children. During the office visit, I like to be sure that the whole family is doing well. If mom, dad, brother or sister are having problems, it affects everyone in the family!
Some things about our office you may want to know:
- I believe vaccines are important.
- I don’t use antibiotics unless they are needed.
- If I am in the office, same day sick appointments are always available if you call in the morning.
- I try to keep you out of the hospital and emergency room.
- We use San Diego Children’s Hospital, Children’s Hospital of Orange County and Loma Linda for sub specialists, if you need one.
- We accept most PPO’s and we do the billing for you. Like other offices, we ask for co-pays at the time of the visit.
In summary, your children are OUR children and we want the best for them!
Articles of Interest
Here are some articles of interest that we’ve collected that we feel are a good point of reference for your child care library. Call the office @ 760-340-4621 if you are feeling uncertain of anything regarding your child.